Friday 5 October 2012

Emails from Trolls

I received this email today, and thought I would translate into the literal meaning.

Name Cass Knowels

Email info@test.com 

Comment I normally don't respond to these types of things - but - you guys are scary. I hope you don't get any traction with your "religion".

You put a lot of emphasis on the control structures. Well, I am not a part of the "control structure" and my life has turned out fine. When you vibrate at a high level, it as though you become a citizen of another realm.

You never mentioned Law of Attraction, Sacred Geometry, Thoth, The Emerald Tablets ("As Above So Below"), why the Dogon know about String Theory, and the number of subabtomic particles, the Spirit itself, nor 2012 - and the obvious DNA upgrade taking place all over the world (evidence by people seeing double and triple numbers). You say that reincarnation does not exist - but - is it really - reincarnation does not exist for you and others of the same/similar DNA type?

I had hoped that the New Age/Spiritual movement would be free of the interference of those who try to make separations based upon race (using divide and conquer) - but alas - there is always some faction out there that tries to poison the well with their backwards thinking.  

Translation: 

Name Cass Knowels (I will put my name down to show I mean business)

Email info@test.com (I won't provide a real email address as I am pathetic coward big mouth who likes to troll and run, without having any come back)

Comment I am normally a miserable whinging moaner who has nothing better to do than attack and harass people I know nothing about, but think I am an expert on what they are doing and why, just by watching one video. Which I skipped through because I didn't have the necessary attention span to watch it properly. I will say you are dangerous because I don't like to admit I am part of the problem and refuse to become part of the solution.

I am completely brainwashed by the New Age movement, so I am completely against the idea you put a across about everyone finding their own Will and doing their own thing, being their own boss, because I can not think for myself. Therefore I will imply you are trying to control people. I think I am spiritual and enlightened and that my shit doesn't stink like everyone else's, so I will make up some pseudoscience New Age bs about me having ascended into a different realm in order to make me sound spiritual and enlightened.

Now even though I haven't read your web site, or watched all your videos, or know anything about what you do and don't mention.. I am going to rhyme off some things I have heard my New Age Gurus talking about, even though they have little or no knowledge of the subjects themselves. This will give you the impression I know what I am talking about, throw in 'as above, so below' because I see Occultists mention this a lot, even though I have no idea of the meaning of it. DNA upgrades, oh yes that is so true, so true in fact there is lots of evidence, but I haven't provided my email address so you can't ask me to show you any of it. Because I am still a child mentally I need to believe stories told by patriarchal religions, to the simple folk, so I believe in reincarnation and so will imply that there is something wrong with you if you don't.

I believe the bs I have been fed by the mainstream New Age movement, like I am supposed to. So anyone who dares to say anything different than what I have been taught by these highly paid psyops, freemasons, religious nutters and con men will be told they are racist and backwards.

---END translation.

Unfortunately the Simples who fall for this bs, are taught to police everyone else and attack them for daring to be different. This is just one example of the many emails and comments I get day in and day out. All they do is prove to me all the more that those of us who are getting involved in our movement are indeed an advanced species. As Mary Magdalene said, "The truth can only hurt us when we refuse to accept it, acceptance is the key to start on the path to finding inner peace. We choose not which line into which we are born, therefore we should find peace in our differences and strengths, as much as our similarities and weaknesses." You have to accept what line you are born into and the truth, or you can not have peace. Covering it up will not and has not brought peace, it is time the truth was known by all and Simples like this will not stop us.

1 comment:

  1. I know that it does not help the situation at hand very much but you should keep in mind "they" as in the simples and so on can not help themselves and have no idea why they do the things they do If you listen carefully long enough you can begin to make good guesses as to which tv network programed their speech patterns

    ReplyDelete